The Bubsy Pilot was a pilot created by John A.S. Skeel, Stanford Blum, Tom Burton and Ray De Laurentis. The pilot aired in November 28th, 1993. It was never picked up for a full series.
Virgil Reality reveals his latest invention, and Ally plans to steal it.
- Bubsy (voiced by Rob Paulsen)
- Arnold (voiced by Pat Fraley)
- Terry (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Terri (voiced by B.J. Ward)
- Oblivia (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Virgil (voiced by Pat Fraley)
- Buzz (voiced by Neil Ross)
- Sid (voiced by Jim Cummings)
- Ally (voiced by B.J. Ward)
- The pilot was created by the same company who made Widget The World Watcher and The New Adventures of Zorro.
- On the Bubsy Fanblog, Michael Berlyn said the Accolade developers were cringing while they watched the pilot. Even though, they were involved of the production of it.
Summaries and screenshots of the Bubsy cartoon pilot can be found at the following locations:
- Return of the Bobcat Blog on Atariage.